Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reflection Post

I realized that the author is banking on online courses to replace a significant number traditionally taught courses. This simply will not take place to the extent he claims: 50%. This would mean that online courses are as effective as courses taught in a traditional sense.

I think that the possibilities of individualization are increased when technology is used in an intelligent way.

I disagree with the belief that using computers does not only change the way we go about teaching and learning, but it also should effect what we teach. The idea was proposed of why we teach something that a computer or software can produce in fraction of the time. I want my Doctor and Pharmacists to take their math and science classes with a professor and not online using a program to skate through college algebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment